Have you ever sat on a date and asked questions back and forth? How romantic right? Great way to bond and get to know someone too... well it's also a great way to get to know your children! Here are 100 Questions you should be asking and 100 answers you should be listening to! Even if you know the answer, asking the question and listening to the answer is far more important to your child, than the answer itself.
1. How are you?
2. What's your name?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. What is your favorite toy?
5. What is the name of your doll/stuffed animal?
6. What does your doll/stuffed animal's favorite food?
7. What is your favorite food?
8. What is your favorite song?
9. Do you like to dance?
10. What did you dream about last night?
11. Do you like to draw?
12. What do you like to draw?
13. Do you want to have a pretend tea party?
14. What is your favorite TV show?
15. Who is your favorite character?
16. What is your favorite shirt?
17. What is your favorite pair of socks?
18. Where do you like to eat lunch?
19. Do you like carrots?
20. Do you know how to make your bed?
21. Do you like bubbles in your bath?
22. Shower or bath; which is better?
23. Do you like juice or milk better?
24. Does your thumb hide?
25. Do you know where rainbows come from?
26. What do you like to pretend?
27. Can you sing the ABCs?
28. Who is your hero?
29. Who are you thinking about?
30. What is your favorite shape?
31. Do you like to run?
32. Do you like to skip?
33. Can you do a cartwheel?
34. Can you find your eye's?
35. Do you like to play in the mirror?
36. What is your favorite book?
37. What is another book you like?
38. Do you like to wish on stars?
39. What do you think of the moon?
40. Did you talk to your grandma/grandpa/uncle/aunt/sister/brother/etc today?
41. How are your friends?
42. What games do you like to play?
43. Do you like to play hide and seek?
44. Where do you like to hide?
45. Do you have a favorite blanket?
46. Do you have a favorite pillow?
47. Where is your favorite place to sleep?
48. What is your pet's name?
49. What does your pet like to do?
50. Do you like to wear jewelry?
51. Do you like to go driving?
52. Where is your favorite place to go?
53. Do you like to go shopping?
54. What do you like to buy?
55. Do you like to play outside?
56. Do you like to play inside?
57. Do you like to go to grandma/grandpa's house?
58. What is your favorite desert?
59. What is your favorite video game?
60. Do you like taking pictures?
61. Who do you not like? (who do you dislike?)
62. What are your favorite words?
63. Do you like to brush your hair?
64. Do you like to brush your teeth?
65. Do you like to play pretend in the mirror?
66. What is your pretend name?
67. Do your friends call you silly names?
68. Do your friends play pretend games?
69. Can you count to 10?
70. Where do your toys go when you go to sleep?
71. Do you love your sister/brother?
72. What do you like to do with your sister/brother?
73. What is your favorite thing to do at the park?
74. Do you like to swing?
75. Are you brave?
76. Are you strong?
77. Are you silly?
78. Are you funny?
79. Are you cute?
80. Are you a hero?
81. Are you a prince/princess?
82. Are you a pirate/robot/dragon/etc.?
83. Are you toes piggies?
84. What is your favorite song to dance to?
85. Do you like to dance in the kitchen or in your room?
86. Do you believe in Unicorns?
87. Do you believe in Fairies?
89. Do you pray?
90. Do you count sheep?
91. What do you pray for?
92. What are you thankful for?
93. Do you wish you had something? (what?)
94. Do you pray for mom/dad?
95. What are you afraid of?
96. What do you do when you're afraid/scared?
97. Who do you call if there is an emergency?
98. Do you know your phone number?
99. Do you know your name?
100. Do you know my (mom/dad)'s names?
101. Where do you live?