Having fun is the key to laughter, and according to Health Guide laughing can increase your lifespan. Fitness Diva's says that having fun will increase self confidence and subsequently grades, raises at work, and job oppertunities. And, Sage HMRS says that having fun at work will increase a person's willingness to help, share, and even creativity! So how important it is to have fun with your kids? VERY! Create a bond of understanding, opens up the communication lines for the future, and give them a jump start in life!
Here are 5 awesome sites and articles that helped me really look at what was important with my kids, I had to share:
1. 100 Ways to have fun with kids is an amazing site giving you 100 free or very cheap ways to have fun with your kids. This is also a great site to use for 'daddy/daugher, daddy/son, mommy/daughter, mommy/son date nights;
2. Legislation calling for more fun in education! Great article about why it's important to have fun while learning. Think about it this way, if you associate learning with missery how well will you obsorb the information?
3. Why Having Fun is Important another blogger answers the same question! Why is it so important to have fun...
3. And, if you want to be really moved watch Mr. Rodgers talk to congress about getting funding for the Mr.Rodger's show! This youtube video may make you cry.
4. Funology is a website dedicated to little things you can do to have fun! I personally find that I love their magic tricks!